Period 6: 1865-1898 - The West, Industry, and Empire
Click on the links below to download and complete activities:
- Scored Discussion 2 Readings:
- Selections from Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz and Guenter Lewy on the question of whether treatment of Native Americans by the United States should be termed genocide.
- Directions for the required pre-writing (just like last time)
- NOTE: The items below are only digital copies of what is in the file above. They are to make it easier for you to copy the quotations you decide to include in your pre-write.
- Online copy of Dunbar-Ortiz
- Online copy of Lewy
- Great Strikes Chart and Readings: Haymarket, Homestead, Lawrence, Pullman, Railroad
- Scored Discussion 3 Reading:
- The Anti-Suffragists documents
- Montana Newspaper Contextualization PDF version Interactive Version
- Unit Theme Summary form
|File Size:||4643 kb|